1-day VIP pass for Saturday
1-day VIP pass for Sunday
2-day VIP pass* to both days
· Access to a VIP roof top lounge featuring views of the festival with cash bar and complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
· Access to VIP viewing areas at the outdoor stages
· Reserved parking near the VIP entrance (1 per order)
· Ability to enter and exit the festival grounds
· Private VIP entrance
· Official Sunset Strip Music Festival merchandise gift
· Sunset Strip Music Festival essentials kit containing sunscreen, ear plugs, chap stick, and more
· VIP Laminate
· On-site festival concierge
· No Refunds. Rain or Shine
*2 day VIP pass buyers will only receive one ticket. You will receive a wristband at the time of entrance that will allow entry on the second day.
3 DAY ULTIMATE VIP PASS
includes EVERYTHING FROM THE 1 & 2 DAY VIP PASSES, PLUS:
· Invitation to the exclusive Friday night Sunset Strip Tribute Ceremony honoring Jane’s Addiction at the House of Blues
· Access to an over-the-top Super VIP retreat with select open bar and catered snacks throughout both days
· Preferred access to all performances at Sunset Strip Music Festival venues including the The Roxy & Whisky A Go-Go
· Access to backstage hospitality areas
· Dedicated viewing areas at outdoor stages
· Private bathrooms and comfort stations
*Ultimate VIP pass buyers will only receive one ticket. You will receive a wristband at the time of entrance that will allow entry on the second day.
Gates will officially open at 2:00 p.m. each day. The street festival is 2-11 p.m. on Saturday 9/20 and 2-10 p.m. on Sunday 9/21. Venues within the closure will host free shows for ticketed attendees during the day and after the street festival closes, until 2 a.m. Entrance is first-come, first-served.
You may use your Sunset Strip Music Festival ticket to enter the festival at Sunset Boulevard and San Vicente (gates located behind the Whisky A Go-Go.)
Yes! The street festival is all ages, but please remember that The Sunset Strip is an adult destination.
Please note that individual music venues may have their own age requirements after 9 p.m. We recommend you check with the individual venues to ensure access if you are under age 18 and want to attend a show after 9 p.m.
· Restaurants and bars within the closure will be open during the festival. You may also visit Sunset Strip restaurants outside the street closure before and after the street fest. Many are offering special discounts for festival attendees if you show your ticket!
· Food vendors will be located within the festival gates.
· Beer & wine will be featured within the street closure. Separate wristbands will be issued to those of legal drinking age. A valid ID must be presented.
· Music venues and restaurants within the closure also serve alcohol. Alcohol consumption is only allowed in designated areas.
To ensure safety within the festival and the neighborhood, there are NO ins and outs for the street festival. We encourage you to visit restaurants, bars and shops along The Sunset Strip before and after the event.
ATMs will be available within the festival grounds. All major credit cards will be accepted at select points of sale.
The street festival takes place on Sunset Boulevard between Doheny Drive and San Vicente Boulevard
Please check SSMF.com for more information
Please note that the Viper Room is ages 21 and older, only.